- A Bird in the Hand: Index Cards and the Handcraft of Creative Thinking
- A Paper by John W. Maxwell Publishing @ SFU Simon Fraser University Haig Armen Faculty of Design & Dynamic Media Emily Carr University of Art and Design John Maxwell and I presented this paper at Congress 2013 in Victoria in June 2013. In fact, we wrote a lot of index cards and stuck them on […] Read more – ‘A Bird in the Hand: Index Cards and the Handcraft of Creative Thinking’.
- Cracks, Crevices and Canyons
- Various interpretations of the term ‘digital divide’ and the causes and consequences of such divides In the following article I would like to make a case for how to best interpret the term “Digital Divide”. The term has been used widely since the late 1990′s and has grown to include a variety of meanings. While […] Read more – ‘Cracks, Crevices and Canyons’.
- Daily Data Visualization
- After attending the EYEO conference this year and hanging out with Fire Friends I was inspired to challenge myself to creating a daily data visualization during the month of July. As it happens, I’m in the south of France & London for most of the month and I’d like the visualizations to center around our […] Read more – ‘Daily Data Visualization’.